PGA JR. LEAGUE –
Come join us for the 2019 season!!! –
Season runs June 2nd – July 21st
This league for junior golfers will provide a fun, exciting team based competitive environment. Teams are comprised of 8-12 juniors, ages 7-13. The format is a two-person scramble, which makes for an enjoyable and relaxed setting for your junior to participate with their friends and peers.
PGA Jr. League (Summer) includes:
– Ages 7-13 yrs. old (cannot turn 14 prior to August 1st)
– All-Stars Opportunity (INDIANA SECTION CHAMPIONSHIP WILL TAKE PLACE AT PEBBLE BROOK GOLF CLUB, AUGUST 10th & 11th)
– Participants will play in 6 regular season matches
– All matches will take place at Pebble Brook
– Matches take place on Sunday & Wednesday evenings (TEE TIMES THIS SEASON with tournament feel!)
– 6 organized practices will take place throughout the season (Practice Schedule TBD)
– Off week of July 4th
– Team Moms encouraged
– Each match lasts 2.5-3hrs.
– Good, Good Times